Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

Cloud installation

Cloudbees

Last few days I was working on creating a build environment in the cloud.
After a while I found Cloudbees.

The good things

I created am account and declared that I am working for an open source project.
After a few hours I got the approval from Cloudbees. (sunday)

It was very easy to install my project there.
Create a database, a Jenkins Job and running the application took only a 2 hours.
(Ok, first I had to fix a couple of bugs in the unit tests)

Now I have a running application in the cloud:



The bad things

The database is only 5 MB. It will be very interesting how I can handle uploading videos. 
Possible I have to move to another virtual server like Strato.

The Website is slow. I don't like it to wait 20 seconds for every click in the admin suite.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen